Brothers an Sisters of da Light

The library is overflowing with lustrous tomes, books and scrolls, some placed on the many shelves throughout the room while others are left open on various white wooden tables. The shelves reach all the way to the ceiling, with movable ladders available to reach the highest spots. A small posting board has been set up for Astraevans to share information with one another.

NOTE: These boards are only accessible from inside the temple and are not public knowledge.
Zain Shadowbane
Academy Student
Posts in topic: 3

Brothers an Sisters of da Light

Post by Zain Shadowbane » Mon May 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Greetins Lads and Lasses,

Zain be me name, and I be a new flame burnin bright fer the White Lady amidst all those hard at work in the academy. I be lookin for one of the temple to be aidin me while I be huntin and learnin prayers that please the Light! I be a new Templar in trainin, and have been fortunate enough to be blessed with a new set of armor and shield, as well as a sturdy basher. Now all I be needin is the company and warmth of me brothers and sisters in the Light. You be leavin me a note or findin me around the academy grounds.

-Zain, the New Flame

Kristauf
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Brothers an Sisters of da Light

Post by Kristauf » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Greetings Zain,

Its good to see that you are acclimating yourself to life on the Academy well.. I am also pleased that the armor and weapon are suiting you just fine.

I'll be looking around for you at some point this evening, should you be awake, perhaps an ale and some good conversation is in order over at the Heart there in the Academy proper. Leave me message here so I know if you shall be awake or not this eve.

Walk always, bathed in her light.

Kristauf

Zain Shadowbane
Academy Student

Post by Zain Shadowbane » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Kristauf,

I be havin a tad too much studyin I be doin this eve, I be sorry I missed ye. Perhaps we can try again on the morrow or next?

Zain, Protector of the Light

Malaki33
Conclave Representative
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Malaki33 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Zain,

Ma name be bein Menfanous Hammersmith and I be bein delighted ta be helpin ya get started and ta be learnin. Please let me know some days and times ya be bein available and I be tryin me best ta be werkin with ya.

Menfanous Hammersmith
Weaponsmith

Zain Shadowbane
Academy Student

Post by Zain Shadowbane » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Greetins Menfanous!

I be hearin great things about ye! I be about the next few nights if'n ye'd like ta meet. Just be leavin me a time and I'll be makin it happen!

Zain Shadowbane