Thanks to you

Rivulets of water stream down the walls, collecting in thin pools at the bottom, making the raised, smooth slate gray stone floor seem as if an isle. The running water echoes off the vaulted ceiling, and leaves the air thick with humidity. A small posting board has been set up for Kalesians to share information with one another.

NOTE: These boards are only accessible from inside the temple and are not public knowledge.
Ayanna
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 1

Thanks to you

Post by Ayanna » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:53 am

I want to thank you all for selecting me as your new temple head. I feel honored that you have felt me trustworthy and capable of leading our temple. I will do my best to live up to the expectations this job requires of me.

After asking about the key to the Khalsat office in our temple I have learned that the title of Khalsat is only for the highest priest on the isle of Kaleith. The proper title for any temple head outside of the main isle is Sage. It was hinted that this could be the reason for the previous office holders abrupt disappearance due to overstepping their bounds. Not wanting to follow the same path I have accepted the new title of Sage without hesitation.

If possible I would like to meet on Thursday the 16th of Pyrite at 8 bells to hunt as a temple. I hope you all are able to come.

Thanks,
Ayanna Rimehart
Sage of Kaleith