Temple Meeting, 25th of Zephyrous

Rivulets of water stream down the walls, collecting in thin pools at the bottom, making the raised, smooth slate gray stone floor seem as if an isle. The running water echoes off the vaulted ceiling, and leaves the air thick with humidity. A small posting board has been set up for Kalesians to share information with one another.

NOTE: These boards are only accessible from inside the temple and are not public knowledge.
CoralScribe
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 1

Temple Meeting, 25th of Zephyrous

Post by CoralScribe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:33 pm

To the Ripples,

Long has our temple been a pool that dries up and evaporates. I'm one of the few to have rained back down, but I have seen many changes time and again. I believe it may be time to re-evaluate our temple structure and turn our pool into a river. Please meet at 8pm Gnome Time on the 25th of Zephyrous in the Temple of Kaleith to discuss these changes, and our path forward, in regards to dragons and our temple's future.

May Kaleith's blessings wash over you,

Acting Sage Coraleth

......./\.......
____/__\____
..../......\.....

**The missive is marked with a crossed-out wave**

The Deeps
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Temple Meeting, 25th of Zephyrous

Post by The Deeps » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:46 am

Like a swirling current, we are being pulled into events far outside of our control or comfort. I have much to share with you, brothers. Some of it is disturbing.

Ibeyrin Nerida
Witch of the Winding Seas