Dragonmage Geysis

Rivulets of water stream down the walls, collecting in thin pools at the bottom, making the raised, smooth slate gray stone floor seem as if an isle. The running water echoes off the vaulted ceiling, and leaves the air thick with humidity. A small posting board has been set up for Kalesians to share information with one another.

NOTE: These boards are only accessible from inside the temple and are not public knowledge.
The Deeps
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 2

Dragonmage Geysis

Post by The Deeps » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Brother,

I hope this missive finds you well. It has been some time since I've heard your thoughts.

Your presence is directly requested by the King of Pearl on this Sun Day, 17th of Tenebrous to hear his announcement regarding the dragons. It is expected that you and all others attend. The Knight Marshal seemed very concerned on that subject.

Kaleith keep you,

Ibeyrin Nerida
Witch of the Winding Seas

Geysis
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Dragonmage Geysis

Post by Geysis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Sister,

Thank you very much for letting me know of the Kings wishes. I know I have been scarce the last week and for this I regret but I have been feeling a tad bit under the water. I am feeling better now and should again be around as often as I had been in the past. Also, I saw the note signed by the both Alexis and you and want you to know you have my support. I hope to see you soon sister.

Float comfortably

Geysis

The Deeps
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Dragonmage Geysis

Post by The Deeps » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:48 am

Geysis,

I'm glad to hear you feeling better. We will talk soon.

Kaleith keep you,

Ibeyrin Nerida
Witch of the Winding Seas