Meeting

Wooden shelves line the mahogany paneled walls and the center of the library displaying books both old and new. Each row is meticulously cataloged and labeled with fire-etched wooden signs indicating subject and author. A small posting board has been set up for Pyresians to share information with one another.

NOTE: These boards are only accessible from inside the temple and are not public knowledge.
Pyratherndar
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 3

Meeting

Post by Pyratherndar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:15 am

Temple members,

We need to have a meeting so i am calling for a meeting on 07-30-2017 at 9:30 pm. If there is a problem with this day please or time write a missive below this message and i will do my very best to make the meeting so that every one can make it.

Thank you,

Pyra

Shattered Mind
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Meeting

Post by Shattered Mind » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:12 am

Hiyaz Pyra,

I'z gunna bes outs foraginz fer few dayz startins tamorrows. I'z not sures iffin I iz gunna bes backs to da Pearls in time fer dis meetinz.

Da Lueghee

Pyratherndar
Citizen of Archai

Post by Pyratherndar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:11 am

Lueghee,

That's not a problem Lueghee, would the 07-31 be a better date for you. If so let me know so I can make the needed changes. If not let me know to so we can shoot for another date, I would really appreciate it.

Pyrathundar

Belanna
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Belanna » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 pm

We can wait on brother Lue, sister.
Just be sure to let us know at what bell.

Belanna of House Kojin, Priestess of Lord Pyrous

Pyratherndar
Citizen of Archai

Post by Pyratherndar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:17 am

Yes Sister I have all intentions of waiting on Brother Lueghee, I was just wondering if Mon Day the 31 at 9 and a half bells would be a date that would work for everyone. If it does not work for someone please speak up, I would really like as many people to be there as possible.

Thank you
Pyra

Shattered Mind
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Shattered Mind » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Luks likes mes foraginz bes goin perty gud so I ken prolly bes in da Pearl tanights fer dis meetin timez.

Da Lueghee