Temple Meeting and hunt

Wooden shelves line the mahogany paneled walls and the center of the library displaying books both old and new. Each row is meticulously cataloged and labeled with fire-etched wooden signs indicating subject and author. A small posting board has been set up for Pyresians to share information with one another.

NOTE: These boards are only accessible from inside the temple and are not public knowledge.
Pyratherndar
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 2

Temple Meeting and hunt

Post by Pyratherndar » Sun May 13, 2018 1:45 am

Brothers and Sisters,

It is time for us to gather for another meeting and a hunt (if time permits) on Tetherian 22 at 9 1/2 bells meeting in the Temple. If you can not make this meeting and would like to please let me know and i will do my best to reschedual it.

Pyratherndar Blyze,
Arch-Mage

Pyratherndar
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Temple Meeting and hunt

Post by Pyratherndar » Sun May 13, 2018 2:20 am

Brothers and Sisters,

We need to have a Temple meeting and the first date was not a workable date so the new meeting date is Tetherian 23 at 9 1/2 bells, if you want to come to the meeting and this is not a good time or date for you please let me know and i will do my best to accomidate you. We need as many member's to attend as possible for this is a very important meeting so please try to make it a point to be there.

Pyratherndar Blyze
Arch-Mage