Gathering of Shadows, the 20th of Astraven

A black, marble dragon skull protrudes from the tower wall. Onyx gemstones set into the empty sockets of the skull cast faint prisms of light provided by the surrounding candles. The dragon's expression is locked in an eternally triumphant roar. A small posting board has been set up for Itzalites to share information with one another.

NOTE: These boards are only accessible from inside the temple and are not public knowledge.
Shadowbane
Citizen of Archai
Posts in topic: 3

Gathering of Shadows, the 20th of Astraven

Post by Shadowbane » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Brothers and Sisters,

It's been far longer than I care to admit. As I'm nearly done getting some things in order, let's all meet together on the 19th day of Astraven, at the tenth evening bell. If that's too late, or a poor night in general, let me know and we'll find a better time to meet.

After the sermon and prayer, I'll also host a temple hunt for those interested. We're long overdue for one.
Last edited by Shadowbane on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hierophant of Itzal

Shadowbane
Citizen of Archai

Re: Gathering of Shadows, the 20th of Astraven

Post by Shadowbane » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:16 pm

Brothers and Sisters,

I am going to move this meeting to the 20th of Astraven, and we will still meet at the tenth evening bell.

Hierophant of Itzal

Shadowbane
Citizen of Archai

Re: Gathering of Shadows, the 20th of Astraven

Post by Shadowbane » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 pm

I am leaving a note here for my brethren to inform you all I may be a little late to our gathering.

My thanks for your understanding.

Hierophant of Itzal