Game Temporarily Offline, 02/18/19

Information regarding the latest updates to Shattered Isles. A complete list can be viewed in game from the account menu and also by using the UPDATES command.
Snaek
SI Staff Member
Posts in topic: 1

Game Temporarily Offline, 02/18/19

Post by Snaek » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 am

Earlier today we experienced the second server interruption in a week. Things are back up and running now but as a precaution I've decided to keep the game offline for another 24 hours so I can further investigate the issue and determine if changes are needed. Everything has been safely backed up offsite so there's nothing to worry about as far as your characters are concerned. I haven't been impressed with the response to these issues from our server host so it may be time to look for something more professional. If we do end up changing, there may be some additional downtime as the game and website are moved to a new address. I'll give a further update once I have all the information. Thanks to those who took the time to report these outages and to everyone for their patience. This may be a small hiccup, but it'll ultimately lead to better service going forward.

Anytime there is an outage where both the game and website are down, you can follow updates on our facebook page at facebook.com/shatteredisles. You may also email us at [email protected], which is purposely kept on a separate server.