New Maps

Information regarding the latest updates to Shattered Isles. A complete list can be viewed in game from the account menu and also by using the UPDATES command.
Snaek
SI Staff Member
Posts in topic: 1

New Maps

Post by Snaek » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:36 pm

The maps of the five main isles have been updated! These have long been the original sketches of the isles with little to no detail of the landscape beyond an updated version of New Archai. Now you can finally see what the rest of the world looks like!

These maps will continue to be updated with additional detail over time but should be a great new resource for characters wanting to build their backstory of coming from another isle. More information about the listed locations is being edited and added as it becomes available. Although maps were moved from having their own tab on the website, they can be found beneath the library tab on the desktop version, or linked from the main library section as well as listed as additional information in each religion. Maps of Archai

I'd like to also use this time to ask for your maps of New Archai so I can add them to the website. Several of you supplied excellent maps of the academy which have been extremely helpful for new players. I'd very much love to give players the same access to what you've put together about the rest of the accessible world. These can be any style of map you have created and is not limited to the grid-style options most commonly used (although those are great!)

If you are interested in sharing your work:

1. email me at [email protected] with the word MAPS in the title so it doesn't get overlooked.
2. attach your work or let me know where on the web I can find them.
3. If you would like to be acknowledge for your artwork, please provide which name you want listed (real name, character name, forum account, etc)
4. If you have a personal website for additional artwork you'd like to promote, include that as well.
5. The sooner the better. I might get distracted by a new shiny thing.